MHMHA is in need of volunteer Division Coordinators for U7, U9, U11 city/travel, U13 City/travel, U15 City/travel, U18 City/travel, Goalie. Being a coordinator is an excellent opportunity to help the association at the ground level while performing an incredibly important task to ensure the association runs as smooth as possible with the most enjoyment for the kids playing the game.
What does a coordinator do?
The coordinator is considered the lead organizer to the area appointed, supported by that areas director. Tasks included are:
- Organizing evaluations (creating groups, organizing groups upon arrival).
- Organizing the creation of teams with coaches/evaluators (posting selected travel teams, facilitate draft for city teams).
- Communicate league/game formats, rules, policies to coaches, managers, and parents/children.
- Ensure coaches and managers have received their handbooks to assist them in creating a successful player experience.
- Direct questions and concerns to the appropriate director or policy throughout the season.
- Organize playoff format and bracket.
A coordinator does need to be organized and have clear communication. Generally the bulk of time spent is at the beginning of the season during evaluations, and at the end of the season during playoffs.
Coordinators are a 1 year term and are not considered to be a part of the board of directors.
Please contact email@example.com to volunteer or if you have questions.